Bryant Ag Enterprise Team Member
- Operations Manager for Bryant Ag Enterprise
- Grew up in East Monroe, Ohio where he started working at the local Cargill grain elevator at age 13
- Studied Electrical Engineering at the Laurel Oaks Career Development Campus for two years before graduating.
- Spent 4 years in the U.S. Army as a Combat Engineer in a psychological and chemical warfare squadron. There he also spent time as a ship Electrical Engineer.
- Worked 17 years with AGP Grain as a grain operator, handling and keeping grain in good standard condition.
- Started with Bryant Agricultural Enterprises in 1997
- Frank and his wife Janet live in Hillsboro, Ohio and have 3 children and 8 grandchildren